Despite the fact that millions of men throughout history have used prostate play and massage to increase sexual enjoyment and pleasure, only now are we waking up to this in the western world and getting over the anal thing to enjoy all the fantastic fun the prostate can deliver.
Even straight guys are exploring their ass more these days, with millions of men around the world waking up to their prostate in their quest to find new and interesting experiences and sensations to enjoy.
So what is the prostate and what can playing with it do for you?
The prostate is the gland which is considered to be the epicenter of the male climax. Located behind the penis and accessed through the anus, it is an incredibly sensitive area when massaged and played with.
Using toys or even a well placed finger can offer the male an immense and often intense sensation which is slightly different to that experienced through sex or masturbation.
Regular practitioners of prostate massage can often experience a constant state of pleasure when probing the glad, issuing a sticky fluid while they explore the area and experience the waves of pleasure. After a while, many men can experience a constant state of continuous pleasure on the scale of an orgasm while they massage the area, and only fully ejaculate when they allow pleasuring of the penis. When the final climax is achieved (either through direct penis masturbation or prostate play) the intensity of the climax can be quite extreme, with many claiming that the orgasm and pleasure they experience is several times more powerful than a traditional orgasm.
In addition to the increased pleasure, many who practice prostate stimulation also report an increased ejaculation, with more force and a greater amount of cum.
Not only can prostate stimulation be incredibly beneficial for pleasure and sex, but it’s actually good for your health too. Massaging the prostate increases the blood flow around the gland. This helps to maintain the health of this gland, much like masturbation does, but with a little more focus on the gland itself.
You do not need to do it, but many professionals now believe that regular prostate massage, when done correctly, can increase the general health of the prostate, maintain healthy semen production and reduce the risk of developing prostate cancer.
Check out this video to get an idea of prostate milking.
- It is recommended that a prostate massager designed for the purpose be used as the finger is generally not long enough. You should never put anything up there not designed for the purpose.
- Always use water based lube as silicone or oil based lubricants are considered unsafe for use with toys.
- Seek medical advice if you are unsure of anything or experience unexpected discomfort.
- Take it slow.
- Don’t expect immediate increase of orgasm or semen. It takes practice but is very rewarding.
- Use an anal douche to clean the area first and make the entire process much cleaner and more pleasant.
- Have fun, and don’t be too “anal” about it all!